The ORIPA co-operates with universities and non-governmental organizations in Great Britain, France, Germany, Canada, Poland, Moldova, Belarus, the United States, Turkey and other countries. Supported by The Delegation of the European Commission in Ukraine, the World Bank, USAID, (United States Agency for international development), DFID (UK Department for International development) CIDA (Canadian International Development Agency), IRF (International Renaissance Foundation) the Institute participated in numerous international projects and the programs.
The Institute puts into practice:
The Odessa Regional Institute of Public Administration in Odessa is a member of the following international associations: Network of Institutes and Schools of Public Administration in Central and Eastern Europe (NISPACee), Ukrainian Association of Project Management (UPMA), International Association of Project Management (IPMA), Southeast-Europe Education Network (SEE ECN). ORIPA has got the certificate of authorization for the delivery of ETS's Internet-based tests.
- Introduction of modern teaching methods
- Development and improvement of the curricula for public administration and management
- Qualification of the teachers
- Invitation of foreign instructors
- Work stays and further training abroad for the Institute's students, instructors and staff
- Research in public administration, management, policy as well as the regional and local development
- Execution and organization of international conferences, seminars and summer schools about theory and practice in public administration
- Introduction of European education standards
- Building up library resources and information technologies with the assistance of international technical co-operation