On April 23, 2020, the XXI Annual International and Ukrainian, Theoretical and Practical Conference for Students: “Modern Management: Models, Strategies, Technologies” took place at the institute.
The event dedicated to the 25th anniversary of the Odessa Regional Institute for Public Administration of the NAPA under the President of Ukraine was held in the format of an Internet conference. The audience was greeted by the director of the institute Prof. Mykola Izha, who noted that the scientific forum was a step towards understanding the new management realities allowing deepening and expanding academic contacts between our institute and other higher schools in Ukraine and abroad. He wished all participants fruitful work, success, useful professional communication and new scientific achievements.
This year’s conference brought together 305 young scientists and their supervisors of 63 universities from 24 Ukrainian cities, as well as from Moldova, Belarus, Romania, China, Georgia and the United Kingdom.
The work of the conference was carries out in the following sections:
1. Management of Innovative and Investment Activity of Organizations.
2. Strategic Management and Marketing.
3. Global Trends in Management Development.
4. Project Management: Evolution of Technologies.
5. New Insights into Management (working language – English).
6. Digital Technologies in Management.
7. Public Management and Administering.
The participants shared their views, discussed theoretical and practical issues of the state, trends and prospects for modern management the development in business structures and public authorities.